Can't wait for the mod, but Tick tank looks bad

RoCkStar256

• Former Developers

Tick Tank is also one of those assets that I'm not a huge fan of either. It didn't translate over to 3d as well as it did in the concept art. The OG Tick Tank design was a tad bit bland and we were thinking of making it look more like an evolution of the Light Tank seen in Renegade.

lucaciu-roland-ticktank-render.jpg.4aecd85c03a4eedee1bbc96718ee3bca.jpg

That being said, the focus is to have all assets be completed before anything can be redone. Otherwise it will end up being a perpetual redoing of already completed assets, and thus wasting a lot of time. We may or may not end up redoing some assets, but first our goal is to finish up the remaining unfinished assets.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I like it. Those segmented, separated armor plates on the back make it look like a bug. Tick-like. Especially when it digs in. It really fits, not just the tank and its function, but it fits with the design of NOD's units in general.

**** everyone else's opinion. :D

• Like 3

One thing for certain, the original TS design tick tank is probably the ugliest Westwood-era design in all of C&C. I really despise it. :P Firestorm? Hm, it has things I both like and dislike. The armour plating on the rear basically floating in the air above is definitely not a good thing though.

• Like 1