Set every weapon on a different key

[GCG]REFRESH

Hey @ll 😎

Short question...

I'm able to put every weapon on a different key?
Like...
1 = secondary (sidearm)
2 = primary weapon
3 = grenade
4 = C4 (explosiv)
5 = air strike
& so on...

I know this system from other FPS & also in 'C&C Renegade' you have different keys (numbers) for all the weapons.
This would be very, very important for the gameplay & for the usability & how to play the game & choose the weapons 'very fast', instead of toggling between weapons.

I only find in the keysettings a option to set secondary, primary & grenade on the keys 1, 2, 3 (or some other keys).
For all the other weapons i have to toggle with 'mouse wheel up' & 'mouse wheel down' (or some other keys).
This option to choose a weapon is very slow & a little bit 'old', hm*thinking*?!

So, maybe i missed a option to deploy a key for every weapon?
Have you some tips for me please?

grTz, by [GCG]REFRESH

Edited by [GCG]REFRESH

33 minutes ago, [GCG]REFRESH said:

Hm, ok.
I think it would be helpful, if we can deploy 1 key for every weapon category, secondary, primary, grenade, c4, ...

would rather suggest the same weapon category like the original renegade remember the top screen of 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0---= with ya weapons being on there 

like pistol side arms.1 assuilt,shotguns,gatling guns 2. 3. was snipers  4. was i think flamethrower,chem warrior weapons 5.rocket launcher 6. forgot 7. repair guns/strong repair gun 8 was i think strong weapon type's like mob insta kill beam,raveshaws rifle, syndey portable iion etc. then 9 was explosives 

the swapping weapons could also reveal like renegade what weapon is in there with there looks that was a very key feature to check what guns ya had in ya arsenal

Edited by slashes
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, slashes said:

would rather suggest the same weapon category like the original renegade remember the top screen of 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0---= with ya weapons being on there 

like pistol side arms.1 assuilt,shotguns,gatling guns 2. 3. was snipers  4. was i think flamethrower,chem warrior weapons 5.rocket launcher 6. forgot 7. repair guns/strong repair gun 8 was i think strong weapon type's like mob insta kill beam,raveshaws rifle, syndey portable iion etc. then 9 was explosives 

the swapping weapons could also reveal like renegade what weapon is in there with there looks that was a very key feature to check what guns ya had in ya arsenal

Exactly what i've written in my first post upthere.
A little mistake, a wrote 'weapons' & not 'weapon categories'.
But @slashes description describes it perfect, how you should be able to choose your weapons => easy & very fast.

Perfect job @slashes, THX ;) .