Miss Nickname 2020

SinisterPoem

http://www.rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=8ed3117cf2ee8d06a

You download Renegade X, you heard it's a fun game.

You wait until it finished updating, and then...

Welcome Back, Commander! Choose your name:...

So you start to ponder, and think, what alias to take on. Something cool, but not edgy. Could be funny. Should be short...

Your wife starts asking if you're harrassed at work, because you're always in deep though.

You almost got into a traffic accident because you got lost in thought when passing a crosswalk on red light.

You even missed your bus stop, and the driver had to inform you he's already reached the end of the route.

And then, Eureka, you found one nick that's perfect for you!

You punch it in, and... weird. There's no fanfare, no one is congratulating you on that witty and cool nickname... Maybe they're too shy to talk to someone with such a nice nickname?

Maybe YOU were to shy to tell someone you like their nick? It'd be awkward to mention this now, wouldn't it?

All of us had this problem at one point, so I decided to create a poll in which every guest can give a single vote for a nick they think is good.

It doesn't have to belong to a good player, and it most certainly shouldn't belong to you (let's be adults, please). Just place your vote on the one that caught your eye the most.

If the poll is lacking your favorite nickname, you can add it, too! Just be careful to spell it correctly, because I won't be correcting it, the best I can do is remove it.

Place your vote today, on something that actually matters!

http://www.rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=8ed3117cf2ee8d06a

• Confused 1

I haven't seen him in like 5 years or something, but 'BUILT 4 KILL... Ahmed' resonated with me on the deepest level as soon as I saw it.

If anybody's wondering who have I voted for.

The starting sample of users was taken in no particular order or reason, just a few nicks that I thought would probably end up with at least 1 vote sooner or later.

Well, except for ahmed.