Possible Copyright issue?

McGowen

I am not sure where to post this or if I need to talk to someone directly. I have started uploading videos of game play to YouTube and there has been a copyright claim on the in-game music I believe the name of the track is "Blinded". Details can be provided if necessary.

• Totem Arts Staff
3 hours ago, McGowen said:

I am not sure where to post this or if I need to talk to someone directly. I have started uploading videos of game play to YouTube and there has been a copyright claim on the in-game music I believe the name of the track is "Blinded". Details can be provided if necessary.

There's a sample in Blinded inspired by an Avenged Sevenfold song. Known 'issue'... even though it's only a piece of the song and not the actual song. I'd just... turn Blinded off on the jukebox if you're recording. 

True, I'm not worried about monetization right now as my channel is fairly new. As long as I don't get a copyright strike I'll probably just leave them be. Blinded is such a beautiful song and just one of many. I've already recorded all of the maps in skirmish mode so I'll just have to pay attention during editing. Thanks for the info and thanks to the devs for such an awesome game. I'm really looking forward to Firestorm!

• Like 1