New Laptop

Aladdin

Hi everyone,

I enjoy playing this game on my PC and would like to stay able to play while far away from home, thus I would like to purchase a new entry-level/medium gaming laptop. I did google a lot and the laptop I found should be fine for a lot of games, but I could use some advice if the laptop I found would be suitable to play Renegade X, on high or even ultra hopefully?

It is a MSI with a i5 9300h 2.4, 4 cores - GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 16 GB RAM.

hope to hear some advice if its good for Ren X on high or Ultra!

Budget would be good to know, but what you have right is a pretty good setup, I say.
MSI is a no-frills, fairly decent build-quality manufacturer (imo). Processor i5, 9th generation is pretty good, GTX 1660 Ti with 6gb is more than sufficient to play RenX.

I play RenX on ultra on my i5 8th gen, GTX 960 (desktop) and RenX runs like a train. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

I've had this laptop for (4-5 years), ASUS X556URK my being the  i7 7500U, 240SSD (changed to 1TB HDD, no caddy) 8RAM and the 930MX;

This runs 30fps ish on default settings on my native (1080p) resolution, If i've put in 720p and leave the textures as it is, disable lightnings, bloom, depth of field and blur (and shadows up to you) I can run it 70-90 and bad scenarios if you get spammed by smokes (a lot) 20-30. This computer back then was 1'000 Euros, you might find (gaming or not) computers for a decent price that can run the games you wish. Keep In mind, buy a cooling bottom/pad helps your longevity of your laptop helping it cooling it down on more stressful / heat accumulation tasks. And cleaning the internally and changing the thermal paste would make it last for a long time 😃 Wish a good luck with the search and the purchase bud!  

• 3 weeks later...