Harvester and radio commands

Reivax

Hey

I was watching a ZH vid on YT when suddenly an idea spawned in my mind
all of you knows Ctrl+atl+7 for "defend the harvester" radio command
so, ppl will come with soldiers to defend the harvester
but what if the harvester is already c4ed?
ppl will have free soldiers but no engi, and the harvester driver will scream "DISARM THESE BLOODY C4 GUYYYYS" before explodes
so.. we probably need a new radio command for "repair the harvester", to say to team "our harvester doesn't need to be defended but it needs repairs" :) 

edit: lmao i've pushed Tab instead of A and entered to change line but it posted my message :D 

Edited by Reivax

I think they should put a machine gun on top of the harvester. As for your idea, a new radio command, I have seen MANY people rush to repair the harvester, as well they should, but do not pay any mind at all to their surroundings, and while running right next to it, also get blown to pieces by a c4 literally next to their head. Hm, maybe they should be a bit more aware of their surroundings though lol 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

hmm yes haha :D 
someone - Stormtrooper TR8-T0R if i'm right - asked on discord if it was possible to make C4 q-spot possible? if harvester is c4ed, u could be able to q-spot them, like C4 on MCTs :) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Totem Arts Staff

C4 Q-spotting should be a thing, yes.

There isn't always time to type out an exact issue. sometimes its merely typing out HARVY, HARVESTER HARVESTER!!

and what that means is: THERE ARE BOMBS ON THE HARVESTER HEAL IT BEFORE IT BLOWS UP D=

Edited by roweboat
  • Thanks 1