Team hampering

Sn4ke

Dear @Chrisjh0223,

thank you very very very much for ruining a match for a whole GDI team on CT Marathon 17.07.2017 ~ 0:35 am CEST by placing your thick ass on a nuke beacon [sidenote: chrisjh left Nod and rejoined the server on GDI].

You claim that GDI had lost anyway?

FALSE. it's not up to a single rubbish skirmish-farming-player to decide for a whole GDI team if they've lost or not. You just couldn't stand the fact that you would actually have to FIGHT to win.

We had HEROIC players. Nod Airstrip was down to 17 PERMA because one of my mates sneaked into it with a rocket soldier. HoN got destroyed by @Havoc89 and I got PP down.

An eager, aspiring GDI team can defend against a Nod team even if GDI is down to Refinery only!

But no, you bugger decided to place yourself upon a Nod beacon. Nod placed two beacons at a time and GDI easily disarmed one.

Whenever I see you playing RenX on a public server again I'll definitely will not support you in any way. Nor will any of my mates do so.

RenX is a teambased game. Go play CS:GO if you want to play solo.

And again: thanks for ruining a match for a whole GDI team.

I dislike glitchers, that's why I test maps and report bugs here on Forums. Teamhamperers are even worse. Go and find another game where you can get wrecked.

Regards,

Sn4ke

Edited by DarkSn4ke
typo
  • Like 1

And why was this kind of topic </missing> when PTSD did the exact same thing, only when GDI had ALL the buildings? We of course had a proper chance against Nod then. But no, no action (or call out thread was posted) was taken upon that person. But in our recent match, GDI only had a Refinery, when Nod had Ref AND Air but other buildings destroyed. They had a useful asset, on my end I saw we had absolute zero chance of a comeback. So why not give me more of a break then PTSD?

• yosh56 locked this topic