Graphics problem C&C3

Schmitzenbergh

Maybe you guys have seen this, or maybe not but I'm having some weird graphical gliches on C&C3. I'll show you a screenshot.

sshot0001.thumb.jpg.904a58b4d88d944f33fa634a821af982.jpg

As you see, the tiberium has a weird blue decal below it. But that's supposed to be green. I've tried all graphics setting and this is taken with everything to max. I can't seem to get the green decals. Is this something with AMD GPUs? Before I had an NVidea GPU and that worked fine (4 years ago or so). 

On a side node: the watchtowers seem to shoot stuff, but I can see any bullets... Again very weird.

Maybe someone has seen this before? If not, I'll try somewhere else.

PS: GPU = Amd Radeon 7950 (Yes yes, not the most modern card, but it was dirt cheap for the performance :D )

I knew about tib essence, yes that mod is the tits (CYBOOOOORGS that are actually good). The renegade one I didnt knew about. Thx for the info :)

On a side note: Now that I've gone back with my driver version, some effect from Renegade X are back as well! I can see the ion cannon explosion again :D Apparently those effects are based on some Dx9 thing that Amd broke.

• 11 months later...