patch 5.29 download stuck in 0 Kb/s (April 2017)

TacticalTaco

Guest Gliven

I have been trying to get ren to download on my brother's computer for the past month or so, tried every trick posted on the forums. download still cuts out part way through. it even managed to go -48382 KiB/s somehow....

18 minutes ago, Gliven said:

I have been trying to get ren to download on my brother's computer for the past month or so, tried every trick posted on the forums. download still cuts out part way through. it even managed to go -48382 KiB/s somehow....

if you can't download RenX via launcher use iTweeks full build... :/

On 4/28/2017 at 8:45 PM, CampinJeff said:

On an unrelated note it took my friend an hour after downloading to realize that he had to start the launcher to install the game, since nowhere does it say he's supposed to do that. Installation process could definitely use some tweaking.

If your friend went to the 'Technical Issues' section of the forum and looked at the installation aid thread, i.e. 

At least on option #3 he would have read " Then start the game via the Launcher.exe  "

But you are right, people will always need a big flashy indicator telling them exactly what to do.

• 3 weeks later...