Built with UDK and not responding

AlphabetSoup

I just recently heard of this and wanted to try it out, but I cant because every time I try to load a server it will say "built with UDK has stopped working" or renegade X launcher or something like that is not responding

Edit: Okay, so I reinstalled and while downloading this pops up 

Renegade X could not be installed. The following exception occurred:

Patch creation failed: Command execution failed: xdelta3-3.0.8.x86-64.exe "-d" "-B536870912" "-f" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\patch\download\full\EE982FE39B327DE5E7F3D3FD837B693C4A68F719C9A76DA29913E8C51F8C1531" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\patch\apply\UDKGame\CookedPC\RenX\Environments\RX_Mesa_Main.upk" exited with code 1

Hopefully this will help with whatever the problem is
Edited by AlphabetSoup

AMAZING. After trying both steps 2 and 3, it will no work. And now its saying version mismatch after attempting to reset it. It will not allow me to reset or validate it which is cool. it will finish and just say unable to reset/validate because (insert thing here) is in progress or something somewhere else.

ALSO, it says everytime that I download UE3 "unable to download (corrupt download)"

Edited by AlphabetSoup