My favorite game

Syntharn

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum. I just briefly wanted to extend my gratitude to all the developers and players who have kept this game alive and continually improving it, it is truly a gem.

When the vanilla servers died of around 2010? I ended up with a Potato PC dilemma and missed out on Renegade X for several years. I instead wandered the internetz in search of Free To Play shooters and eventually ended up playing a shitty game called Robocraft, what makes it shitty? The developers Hubris led them to try and aim for ALL audiences, young newbies and FPS veterans. Which in time led to Auto-aim weapons, auto-heal and even auto-drive with a but ugly meta not even a mother could love.

And thats why i love this game, it knows exacly what it wants to be. It have stayed true to the FPS genre of the late 90s mid-2000 that i grew up in, its SKILL BASED <3
Renegade X knows its playerbase, and its a friendly NON-toxic playerbase composed of mature gamers, it doesn't have to cater to a younger audience.
The balance is spot on, the matches vary in tempo and tactics, there is very rarely a situation in which i feel helpless to act against the other team or help my own.
Just the vast variety of weapons and vehicles is enough to make a man drool.

Compared to what I have seen and played, this game stands out as a masterpiece in every way even up to this day.
I love you guys, thx for being great.

• Like 9