Under (patch 5.282 version)

Sn4ke

Preliminary Bug Report:

Under

[created by: @Nielsen ]

[ @Ruud033 / @Henk / @kenz3001 ]

Hey guys,

it's time for me to muck out my screenshot folder again. Somewhere I've written down the initial harvester drop times, but I can't find 'em anymore :D Doesn't really matter anyway. There's hardly an Under match without one harvy getting destroyed at map start. And I think the initial droptimes just vary a few seconds and the Ref->TibField->Drop times are pretty equal. But again... it's too theoretical anyway. I just like to mention it here for the record.

Stuck spots:

Spoiler

Under_StuckNearNodPath.jpg

near Nod Inf Path
Under_StuckNearGDIpath.jpg

near GDI Inf Path
Under_StuckNearBunker.jpg

Under_StuckAtNodPP.jpg

behind Nod Bunker

Note: I'm pretty sure I missed various stuck spots. At least one near Silo :/ - maybe someone else can post it here?

Other collision related stuff:

Spoiler

Under_StepwayColl.jpg

right in front of Patch there is a small collision... which is quite annoying in my opinion. You can't run up that sideway freely but have to stick to the right side here..
Under_NoBorderColl.jpg

there is no map border collision at (around) the easteregg spot.
Under_MissingCollTop.jpg

On top of the central mountain you can hide (you'll get completely out of sight!) in this rock texture... but beware glitchers, you can get stuck there :P
Under_BadCollOnNodMountain.jpg

suicide trap on top of Nods Inf Path mountain
Under_BadCollision.jpg

here's another annoying collision :( I think it was intended to block the Inf Path for vehicles, but it might have wrong settings. Infantry can't walk across the rock (both sides).. which is not logical :P
Under_AboveNodPP.jpg

well... this area has been fixed in the past, but technically you can still access this ledge above the Nod PP tunnel exit [and also jump on top of the PP from here...]

For GDI it's most likely impossble to get there (in a normal match) but I still think that the whole ravine area behind the Nod PP should get blocked. There's just no reason for it :D

Glitch Nukes:

Spoiler

Same problem as on several other maps...

Under_WFglitchNuke.jpg
Under_GDIppGlitchNuke.jpg
Under_StripGlitchNuke.jpg

There are more spots, but no need to report 'em. No "boulder" got a collision on Under. These glitched beacons are generally disarmable, but it's possible to hide em "perfectly" inside the boulders.

Misc.:

Spoiler

Under_SpikeColl.jpg

this is no real bug. I just noticed that the Spikes on Under are blocked for Infantry :/
Under_Mountaineering.jpg

it's possible to climb this ledge... but I doubt that anyone can get a benefit here :D no cover...

Easteregg: there's a walkable vertical collision on this map which leads to a sniper vantage point xD it's just nothing that needs to get fixed though - explore the map ;)

Regards,

Sn4ke

Edited by DarkSn4ke
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...