(Solved)FoliageBrushSphereMaterial (crash SDK)

Xtractor

A very easy workaround for this kinda ties into the first answer, say if you have around 1000 files that are all blocked just take all the files, and put them in a new folder on your desktop (or whatever folder directory you're working in them right click said folder and then click Send To and then out of the options Click Compressed (zipped) Folder, then after that delete your original files and extract the .ZIP folder and Viola!!! all your files are unblocked :D, worked for me on XP Pro SP3, so kinda assuming it will work on vista as well

Found this ^^ on the web  (done it and solve my issue :) )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got the new SDK and when it reach FoliageBrushSphereMaterial, SDk stop working ..Never could run it yet :(

Unblocking UnrealEdCSharp.dll didn't fix  Its look Block everytime I check it ..like it doesn't STAY  UnBlock

Saw  the same topic too late..sorry! But it didnt fix mine :(

udk crash.jpg

Edited by Xtractor