Every Good Story Must Come to an End - Newbie's Retirement

Fortunately humans do not live forever. Unfortunately I am human thus will not live forever. I have spent a large portion of my life playing video games and as my 20th birthday is arriving I'm slowing pushing myself away from technology. This means that I will sadly no longer be playing Renegade X. I will truly miss the marathon games as I used to cook before joining a game and continue eating pork, fruit, cereal or popcorn throughout the three hour long games.

I have been playing Renegade X on and off for years, some may know me as You others as Newbie.

I would especially like to thank the amazing community for being such lovely people. You all know who you are. I'm not very good at writing forums posts and my chicken has just finished cooking so I'll be off now. I plan to continue playing until October 1st 2016 - my last PUG game in which I hope to be a commander and win every game.

Thanks for a great ride!

PS. Love the new forums.

I bid you farewell ahead of time, Newbie.

I guess you being the commander for your last pug can be arranged. I also see that you are optimistic and self-confident, and that's good, but to win every match - you better be pretty damn prepared and ready to go out with a bang.

P.S. I remember that you started a guide here in the forums. If you don't plan to finish it, I would gladly take over it and complete it if you give me permission to do so.

Edited by Jarzey

Sad to see you go, you will definitely be missed. It is too bad to lose an excellent Ren player such as yourself.

Also id love to be on your team on your last game Newbie Commander. Also get a god damn mic! lol get a cheap one at least. start a gofundme so we can all donate you a dollar towards a shitty mic lmao. 

Thanks for the love everyone. And yeah I have a microphone now, I want to be laughing the whole time on PUG next week, we can try some really funky strategies. Also, will be online on tonight's PUG - wouldn't miss it for the world.

Edited by You

14 hours ago, F○x said:

You will be missed!

also i will miss these surveys with your name on it, where other people thinks that they are mentioned :P

(like this: Sgt.mjolnir wants to kick You.   or something like that:D)

That got me out of being kicked so many times xD

• Like 1