Probably the best game of Mesa for Nod ever!

Goku

CfezXGjbdVo

Messing around recording demos and ingame footage n really the best thing ever happened Teamwork of mega proportions.

I shouted out get arties hit the Ref then AGT, few other dudes agreed n before i knew it half of Nod had arties/supporting roles lol GDI didnt know what hit em!

Regards

Goks

Messing around recording demos and ingame footage n really the best thing ever happened Teamwork of mega proportions.

I shouted out get arties hit the Ref then AGT, few other dudes agreed n before i knew it half of Nod had arties/supporting roles lol GDI didnt know what hit em!

Regards

Goks

Very Cool :) Liked also the Bird view at the start :)

Very Cool :) Liked also the Bird view at the start :)

Used RypeL's demo cam. Pretty cool stuff 2bh. Wasnt really intending for any of that footage to get published or w.e. its called but really that sort of team work in public games doesnt happen often sadly! So i wanted to share!

Goks

Can we use RypeL's demo cam or only Mod can use ?

and I would prefer mesa a few bars more bright..we can't even see the red color of Artys :(

Anyone can use it but you'd need the demo files from the server owners. We typically don't give them out as they show the IP address of every player that was connected.

lol very true.

RypeL's cam stuff is on the forum here somewhere.

if there is a match you played on and you want the demo contact me on irc with who when how why you want it and we can sort something out.

as bong said the demos arent publicly available as they have the players ips n sruff.

CfezXGjbdVo

Regards

Goks

Wow what a nice vid :D

How do you make it to look from above?

• 2 weeks later...