Sorry about tonight's game guys.

Chrisjh0223

Which server was I on tonight? ConstructiveTyranny was it (I had TeamSpeak switched on)? Anyways I placed an SBH Nuke beacon, RIGHT then my father says I have to come to the dinner table. Ugh, I had to leave that beacon go (sorry about that), abruptly cut off the game & TeamSpeak and leave for dinner. What happened after that? Did any Nod SBHs manage to do any damage or destroy anything? What happened to my beacon(did it automatically vanish since I left)?

Has this happened to anyone else, where you're playing an online multiplayer game with other people and then someone in real life tells you to get off the game and do something else? I hope you understand where I'm coming from with this.

Many apologies,

~ ChrisJH

I think beacons vanish after you leave the game. During a pub on EKT a while back, we apache rushed the WF with nukes, and after several were planted the server crashed. I hopped back in and the WF was still standing and there were no countdowns. And GDI ended up getting like 7 apaches.

Last time I left/disconnected from the game after placing a beacon,it actually detonated normally and destroyed the building (WF at that time if I remember correctly),and I got a rec from that :D ,but that was back in beta 3,not sure if it changed now.