Shooting while Reloading

Gerbil Tube

I'm not sure if this was mentioned already so I apologize if it was.

I realized that most vehicles that shoot bullets can still shoot while reloading. This is only possible when the driver manually reloads though. I have tested this with both apcs, nod buggy and ts nod buggy so I'm assuming the hummer and wolv are probably the same. I am not sure about mrls or mammy, seeing they use missiles, stanks reload is to small to check and I have not tested orca or apache. This bug allows the driver to shoot a whole extra clip while reloading or as much as they can until the reload finishes. Doing this does not bug out the reload either so in essence apcs could shoot nonstop (if the reloads are timed good), or close to nonstop.

I did notice though, sometimes the extra reload clip will only contain the amount of bullets the vehicle had left. Even if this was the case, the vehicle should still not be allowed to shoot while it is reloading.

• Totem Arts Staff
I'm not sure if this was mentioned already so I apologize if it was.

I realized that most vehicles that shoot bullets can still shoot while reloading. This is only possible when the driver manually reloads though. I have tested this with both apcs, nod buggy and ts nod buggy so I'm assuming the hummer and wolv are probably the same. I am not sure about mrls or mammy, seeing they use missiles, stanks reload is to small to check and I have not tested orca or apache. This bug allows the driver to shoot a whole extra clip while reloading or as much as they can until the reload finishes. Doing this does not bug out the reload either so in essence apcs could shoot nonstop (if the reloads are timed good), or close to nonstop.

I did notice though, sometimes the extra reload clip will only contain the amount of bullets the vehicle had left. Even if this was the case, the vehicle should still not be allowed to shoot while it is reloading.

Is known.