Wish there were more players

Cyberdeth

I tried the game with a friend last night, and I gotta say, I am impressed. I'm an old school C&C veteran and I remember the original Renegade. This one is amazing. Although, I wish the community was larger. Has the dev team considered moving to the Steam platform? I'm sure there the game could really flourish. I want to see this become the next big thing and give Planetside some competition. We also had some ideas to share. Maybe an upgrade system to say, vehicles and characters? Like more armor or speed boosts. I like it the way it is nonetheless. Keep updating and keep pushing to get this sucker out there where others can see it. It can only get better from here.

Sincerely, Cyberdeth.

On the Steam platform part.

Search the forum for numerous topics about that. It's sad but EA is quite unresponsive thus far. The thing is, the Dev team is doing this project absolutely free, even if 1 single dime is made on this game, EA will sue.

Steam platform has a tendency to have the need to make some sort of profit out of games. Even if it is greenlight, you'd need to pay steam for it.

It's a complicated matter and the Dev team tried at length to discuss the possibilities with EA, but so far, we havent heard any good news.

No bad news either!

About your suggestions, there is a specific forum part for it, feedback forum.

I'm sure the Devs would read what you wrote though. It's not something new you said, so the more people asking for those features, the more chance it gets it's way in! (I believe many would want to have an upgrade system in the form of veterancy and it's perks

)

• 1 month later...