I'm sorry but C&C_Valley sucks

Alkaline!

Nice concept, beautiful layout and design, but infantry only sucks. Its basically what happens on a stalemate map but form the beginning.

Unless we add some weapon drops or picksup, or even tank crates I can't say I"m feeling this map. ALl it seems to do is kill server population... And on Marathon servers.. ugh... :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The thing people dislike most about this nice map is that they can't have their precious vehicles. An infantry-only map is a breath of fresh-air. If they'd add vehicles, even through crates, it would defeat the purpose of the map, that is to have none.

I can cope without my humvee/buggy massacre.

• Totem Arts Staff
The thing people dislike most about this nice map is that they can't have their precious vehicles. An infantry-only map is a breath of fresh-air. If they'd add vehicles, even through crates, it would defeat the purpose of the map, that is to have none.

I can cope without my humvee/buggy massacre.

I wasn't going to delete or lock this topic because I figured people were smart enough to read and comprehend that there was an actual feedback topic for this.... buuut I've been proven wrong.