Should Orca/Apache be pilot only?

epicelite

I won't lie, this is probably the single highest building killer in any flying map. Getting a tech/hottie dropped on top your hon or one of the elevated paths infantry can go on their own such as lakeside sniper perch or walls sideramps.

I would not mind this being changed, as well as the chinook getting a mild buff that isn't stupid (read:weapon-based). I wouldnt mind chinook having orca health but having heavy-armor instead of light-armor, chinook passengers being mounted players to the midsection where they can fire out open sidedoors with personal weapons, or just having more health as lightarmor or more speed. Or less cost.

You change this for the reason mentioned above, and people will simply go -on- the Apache/Orca instead of in. I suggest giving the passenger a active role, like manning the gun turret.

I believe they made is so you take damage when standing on aircraft, at least I remember a patch note about that somewhere?

You change this for the reason mentioned above, and people will simply go -on- the Apache/Orca instead of in. I suggest giving the passenger a active role, like manning the gun turret.

I believe they made is so you take damage when standing on aircraft, at least I remember a patch note about that somewhere?

Balance Good :)