Skirmish LAN?

P3d3Rs3N

Hey i'm new here in this community and are already loving this game so far! :D BUT is there somehow i can make skirmish into a LAN because me and my brother would really love too play some COOP together..

I really just need a yes or no answer... but if you do answer yes, link too video or explain how to do it yourself would be very appreciated! :)

Oh and btw we've already tried typing in my IP: address and port didn't work :/

So basically, create a server in the top right corner of launcher. Then launch the game and connect to your own local ip , then have your other computer do the same. Technically, with a really good computer and dual monitor, you can have one person play with m+kb and one play with a USB device such as Xbox controller.

There are two ways to set your admin password:

Method 1:

1) Open UDKGame\Config\UDKGame.ini

2) Scroll to the [Engine.AccessControl] section

3) Look for the line that looks like this: AdminPassword=

4) Change the aforementioned line to: AdminPassword=your_admin_password

Method 2:

In your server batch file, specify ?AdminPassword=your_admin_password just as you would any other option.

There are two ways to set your admin password:

Method 1:

1) Open UDKGame\Config\UDKGame.ini

2) Scroll to the [Engine.AccessControl] section

3) Look for the line that looks like this: AdminPassword=

4) Change the aforementioned line to: AdminPassword=your_admin_password

Method 2:

In your server batch file, specify ?AdminPassword=your_admin_password just as you would any other option.

It worked! Thank you so much! <3 just another offtrack question do all you developers answer posts or is it rare to get an answer from a developer? Because this is the first time ever! Btw best F2P game ever. Still in BETA, still much more awesome than any other F2P game... Keep up the good work! Cheers!

I've been making an effort to make more posts and be overall more communicative, but I post most frequently when a bug is fixed.

Plus, your second question actually amused me because the admin password isn't mentioned as an option or anything in the launcher, so I looked up the proper config variable so that you don't have to make a batch file for launching your server. It's good information to know.