My Feedback

Hello,

I'll make this short and sweet, I feel that the changes made in Renegade X from Beta 3 onwards to Beta 5 have been a disaster.

- Mesa II has been ruined.

- Refineries still generate money even when destroyed.

- Vehicles can still be purchased even when airstrip/war factory is destroyed.

- Suicide/nuke crates should be taken out, crates should only reward players - either with attribute upgrades or vehicles.

- Only engineers should receive remote C4, not high tier characters.

- Buying multiple weapons/items shouldn't replace the current slots.

- There are many more issues/bugs which concern me but don't have the time to write a full list.

I know these are intended to balance gameplay but I feel this was not the right way of doing so.

Regards,

You.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I'll make this short and sweet, I feel that the changes made in Renegade X from Beta 3 onwards to Beta 5 have been a disaster.Completely disagree.

- Mesa II has been ruined.

This is extremely helpful feedback: you stated you had an issue but you have no reason why.

- Refineries still generate money even when destroyed.

It's supposed to be a trickle from what I've read, this makes it not impossible for a team to defend/make a comeback

- Vehicles can still be purchased even when airstrip/war factory is destroyed.

Ditto

- Suicide/nuke crates should be taken out, crates should only reward players - either with attribute upgrades or vehicles.

I disagree, it's part of the fun. In the original CNC and Renegade there were crates that had negative effects

- Only engineers should receive remote C4, not high tier characters.

Well, considering technicians and hotwires are highly trained engineers with advanced tools, this isn't a problem. If you're talking about the high tier snipers having it, I do kinda mind it, but it's not like they SBH's

- Buying multiple weapons/items shouldn't replace the current slots.

No comment, although this could cause extreme balancing issues where someone becomes a super-solidier

- There are many more issues/bugs which concern me but don't have the time to write a full list.

Again, helpful feedback

I know these are intended to balance gameplay but I feel this was not the right way of doing so.

better than not trying at all.

Regards,

You.

When you're going to ive feedback about this game, remember that some of the changes have been made on purpose. The developers have chosen not to turn Renegade X into a complete remake of the original, but to make it more of a spiritual successor. The changes you mentioned are mostly niches which you got used to and want to have carried over fully, like holding infinite weapons. It's very unlikely going to change again.