Grand Ideas List

booleeas

I was thinking of a lot of ideas for the game and here's what I came up with. Please post your ideas below as well and I'll add to the master list below.

Game-modes

Buildings

Vehicles

Veterans

Other

=======================================================================================

====================================================================================== GameModes

Zombies-This would bring in a huge crowd of players. Imagine giving the AI melee weapons and having a 16vs16 zombies and you would be autoswitched to the zombie team if you die. Place mini-terminals on the wall to purchase different weapon groups. Unlockable doors for areas ect...

Team Deathmatch- Just players or add vehicles as well. Need custom small maps. Keep global score.

Co-opOld Campaign Style Maps- Co-op to take down the AI and do objectives. It would be awesome if we got some of these going again. With the new tiberium sun mods, imagine a mass assault on CABAL's fortress with the core defender awakening!

Call Of Duty- I know people hate this, but if we want to bring in crowds, we should give them a gamemode more similar to their style. I remember playing Renegade on Kamuix's server and I loved his customization. There wasn't custom builds, but he had pre-made different units that costed much more than the originals. I imagine Renegade with a similar Perfect Dark64 type of buy menu to customize your class.

*Separate idea-Another fantastic thing about Kamuix's server was that you could construct full size buildings! As a real engineer and renegade engineer, I loved being able to spawn buildings for support around the map to assist in holding position or building a bad ass base.

=======================================================================================

Buildings

Capturable Buildings/Purchase-Terminals- These would not be free refills either. It would cost 100-400 to refill your armor. This would be interesting to have on larger maps where running around takes a long time. Imagine one inside the middle building on Gold Rush.

The SDK needs more building models. I have Solidworks but no actual 3d modeling software or I'd help with this task. The Editor needs more buildings like different bunkers, sniper towers, or helipads ect.

A COMM center would be cool and when its taken down your radar and airstrikes or ion cannon would go offline.

Along with the Kamuix building your buildings on the map during gameplay, additional tiberium sun defense buildings would be cool such as the Nod Laser turrets to replace the rpg turrets.

Pre-loaded buildings with defense towers inside them would be cool as well.

RANGE variable on defense towers. Few people know about the true range of the towers, but if you ever go in the editor, you'll soon realize 3 miles away isn't safe.

Vehicles

Airlift vehicle such as the Tiberium Sun Carryalls would be interesting.

Amphibious APC- Would be nice since the hovercraft aren't working. I'm constructing a D-Day Map.

Suicide recon bike or truck.

ICBM vehicle- Would be great scenario for co-op.

Cyborg Reaper vehicle - a vehicle with both nets for trapping pesky infantry and missile launchers but very weak to sniper fire.

Veterans

It would be cool to have a leveling system in game. Server would give perks to players for playing longer such as a small increase to clip size, night vision, health, damage, weapons or loadouts.

This is universal across most modern games. Xp would keep players inclined to keep going.

Other

AIRDROP- Imagine a mode where the vehicles are airdropped every so often to limit or design different battles.

ARMOR/Health/Guns- I know this is in the works as I've seen the crates in the editor.

Weapons Hud- I know there's the small hud in the bottom corner, but it doesn't do it for me. I love the original top weapons hud where I can easily seen the weapon+associated number bind. This would be neccessary for being able to pickup weapons as the current hud would suck.

Map Hud- The mini-map is too small. A customizable or larger map would be nice to have.

What do you mean the hovercraft is not working...? ._.

Someone was saying they kill allies with similar damage that aircraft give. I also tried transporting a vehicle with one(no driver) and the vehicle just flips off the hovercraft. I also wish there was a way to make the hovercraft door open and close.