Beta 4 issues

Narcisist

Hey, this Beta 4 is looking really good but there are a few issues I must bring to your attention.

1. Bots are taking my vehicle the moment I pop out. This didn't happen before in beta 3 and it can happen in both multiplayer and skirmish. This makes it impossible for me to repair a damaged vehicle without being car-jacked.

2. Awesome! The bots can fly aircraft now...but when I give them a follow order, they tend to block my vision if I travel in a vehicle. If I tell them to leave, they wont. The enemy bots also tend to be exceedingly

lethal when piloting orcas or apaches and the second I attack them, they'll nail me before they have even fully turned to face me.

3. I can't seem to get any of the new maps in skirmish. I don't know if this is intended or not.

Hopefully this helps. I see some awesome changes here. Keep up the good work!

Hey, this Beta 4 is looking really good but there are a few issues I must bring to your attention.

1. Bots are taking my vehicle the moment I pop out. This didn't happen before in beta 3 and it can happen in both multiplayer and skirmish. This makes it impossible for me to repair a damaged vehicle without being car-jacked.

2. Awesome! The bots can fly aircraft now...but when I give them a follow order, they tend to block my vision if I travel in a vehicle. If I tell them to leave, they wont. The enemy bots also tend to be exceedingly

lethal when piloting orcas or apaches and the second I attack them, they'll nail me before they have even fully turned to face me.

3. I can't seem to get any of the new maps in skirmish. I don't know if this is intended or not.

Hopefully this helps. I see some awesome changes here. Keep up the good work!

When you enter a vech be sure to press L this will auto-bound/lock the vechile to you. Therefore preventing Bot(s) from entering and stealing your vechile. Other solution is if they enter the vechile, you can enter that said vechile and press 1 to take over.

I don't do skirmish mode so sadly i can't confirm/deny if this is an issue with everyone (but from what i have seen on another forum via skirmish mode, they were playing on UnderRedux.

I have become aware that pressing L defines lock for vehicle ownership...however, even in multiplayer, a bot can grab my vehicle (whatever type including orca/apache) in one second of exiting, despite having locked that vehicle to myself.

I have yet to see if players can exploit this also.