Just wanted to thank you.

UsedC

You guys made me cry a little. I haven't cried since childhood. In the sea of corruption, 89$ Exclusive Deluxe Editions, "indies", p2w, Early Access, Kickstarter's plague and other blasphemy, hides the oasis of freah water. The oasis named "RenegadeX". C&C was in coma for me for more than a decade. Only some mods were defibrillating the corpse of my favourite universe. I can't even explain, how much C&C means to me. Your work is realy inspiring. Thank you so much! You gave me wings for today.

You guys made me cry a little. I haven't cried since childhood. In the sea of corruption, 89$ Exclusive Deluxe Editions, "indies", p2w, Early Access, Kickstarter's plague and other blasphemy, hides the oasis of freah water. The oasis named "RenegadeX". C&C was in coma for me for more than a decade. Only some mods were defibrillating the corpse of my favourite universe. I can't even explain, how much C&C means to me. Your work is realy inspiring. Thank you so much! You gave me wings for today.

It really is great work.

I actually liked some of those f2p that werent p2w and indies and kickstarters though. I would pay money for this game if it were possible at all. Hopefully oneday they have a good pitch with a game of their own with their own IP rights. I doubt it would get kickstarted anymore since people avoid it like the plague, but I would still do it :cool:

Can't wait for canyon. Even moreso, can't wait for City.