Bypassing "Infantry" Path with Tanks

Handepsilon

• Totem Arts Staff

Apparenatly, there are some maps where you can actually insert vehicles in the infantry path

Lakeside

Step 1 : Find the cavern at the center of the field filled with Tiberium Crystal. Bypass the trees carefully

eu0bjs.jpg

Step 2 : Pass the cavern through the river carefully. Should not take too much effort

2wd7o8n.jpg

Step 3 : You're there, from then on, you can either follow the trail through the trees, or push your way through the waterfall. You can do that, almost. My arty got stuck. Do this if you're as stubborn as the RenX harvester

4iou13.jpg

Step 4 : As you arrive at enemy's backdoor, you can shell their structures, but you cannot go inside. The only way to get out is trace your way back out

zn1yt1.jpg

Applicable to every vehicles EXCEPT Mammoth, for its' obviously wide size

wupht5.jpg

11abzw1.jpg

osabf7.jpg

2dl3riu.jpg

v7y6hc.jpg

X-Mountain

Aaah, this new map with all its' collection of glitches. Apparently there's another that might or might not break the game. Untested to all tanks, but might be applicable to every tanks

Step 1 : Search for the spot nearby the barricade by the bridge from Nod's side (GDI's side is still affected by vehicle blocker)

110zmz5.jpg

GDI's side is blocked

23s7wqp.jpg

Nod's side however, is not

Step 2 : Cross the bridge and then find some collision-glitched rocks if you drive something as sizeable as a mammy. Should not be hard

2u9ia8w.jpg

Step 3 : Have fun shelling enemy's structure!

Humvee can apparently enter the bunker on the trail, as shown here

2cdzs54.jpg

As bonus, I've stacked 5 Mammoths on the bridge. The last one was stuck on the stairs, so I had to change the gravity to 1 to lift it up to the air briefly (be careful!)

k33oqr.jpg

Do not use for exploit. I'm just doing this for the fun of it :)