Muting other players

A-Rodge

Is there a possibility that in the future we could get a mute function for toxic players? I don't mind playing with these kinds of people but I really would rather not see their chat. Even just the option to disable ALL chat would be great. I understand if others like that sort of banter between GDI and NOD, but I could really go without it. :D

I also agree, the ability to mute a player who is being "toxic" as you put it, would be ideal, and as Truxa said especially those people who spam Q to defend a structure without any real danger. Nothing i hate more than seeing someone spam the same message over and over and over, then everyone else follows suit. So a mute option would be beneficial, but could have it's downfall, saying that you depending on the spam, mods can always !warn NAME REASON where they get 3 warnings before there auto-kicked from the server.

• 2 weeks later...
Usually, if you do steal their vehicles, their count will eventually go minus. This needs fix, but I'm sure the dev is already aware of this

Yes this will be fixed with Beta 4.

About mute function: Dont know. Maybe sometime. But not a priority right now.

• 2 weeks later...