Automatic yes vote when you start a survey

Kriemhild Gretchen

what happens if i make a vote to ask consensus about something that the players want but i have no interest in?

but then again it would hardly matter in the long run.

If you didn't want it, why would you make a vote for it? If other players wanted it, why wouldn't they make a vote for it?

99.4% of the time, people will want something they make a vote for. There's no sense in not having this simple convenience feature.

So, every time when someone votes for a map change 10 minutes into a Field match, automatically gets approved by "the majority" because they are not paying attention to the vote-spam? No thank you, sir!

Same issue applies when an early rush causes a team to lose a building, in almost every match there is atleast 1 griever starting a vote to change maps, because it's no fun anymore being behind. It's a loss anyway, so why not get over it right away? Well, THATS NOT THE GAME!

If you are only talking about surveys, then perhaps, but whats the point of a team of 20 people voting "yes" to something they didnt see and only 5 of them respond to the survey if it's e.g. a rush tactic. Might as well keep it this way, so the "yes voters" are the ones who actually join that tactic.

I see no point to your "automatic yes vote" feature.

So, every time when someone votes for a map change 10 minutes into a Field match, automatically gets approved by "the majority" because they are not paying attention to the vote-spam? No thank you, sir!

Same issue applies when an early rush causes a team to lose a building, in almost every match there is atleast 1 griever starting a vote to change maps, because it's no fun anymore being behind. It's a loss anyway, so why not get over it right away? Well, THATS NOT THE GAME!

If you are only talking about surveys, then perhaps, but whats the point of a team of 20 people voting "yes" to something they didnt see and only 5 of them respond to the survey if it's e.g. a rush tactic. Might as well keep it this way, so the "yes voters" are the ones who actually join that tactic.

I see no point to your "automatic yes vote" feature.

I don't think you really understand what my proposal is. My proposal is that, if you hit a vote, you, and no one else, automatically vote yes on it. It's literally just saving you from having to hit F1 after bringing up a vote.

Ohhhh THAT! Yeah, I totally agree on that! lol :P Sorry for misunderstanding!

I too find it anoying to initiate a vote and I have to press Yes or No afterwards ...

It is conceivable that if you had an argument with someone that can be deduced to a yes/no question and your opinion is 'no', that a 'yes' vote isnt always a default 'yes' for the initiator. Or a vote like press yes for tactic 1 and no for tactic 2 (and the initiator wants the 2nd tactic) But I agree, those are the VERY rare occasions.

There are instances where you automatically voting yes would be an issue, like if you start a poll and the No option was to your favor. But, like stated above that's not completely common. That being said, it is still a possibility. I think it's better the way they have it just to avoid that uncommon voting situation.

There are instances where you automatically voting yes would be an issue, like if you start a poll and the No option was to your favor. But, like stated above that's not completely common. That being said, it is still a possibility. I think it's better the way they have it just to avoid that uncommon voting situation.

The question I have is, why would you ever bring up something in which your answer would be no? It's like getting in an argument about where to go eat, and saying "Want to go to Mario's Pizza? I hate that place!" With surveys, perhaps, you could just make your opinion the F1 opinion. Though, surveys are less important, I see very few scenarios where a rational person would bring up a vote where they don't want it to pass.