possible help to anti cheat

Severencir

is it possible to require an account to log in and require anyone who wants an account to donate at least $1 to some other cause. keeping it cheep to not completely discourage people, and sending it to something else to not violate copyrights. this way, you can just ban hackers' accounts and eventually it'd become expensive for them to keep cheating.

IF or when the game gets released on steam greenlight, a steam account is needed. The penalty for cheating could be a steam account ban + a steam-wide cheat notification linking that account to cheat/hack activity thus creating repercussions in other games, such as being unable to play other games due to the fact the player cheated or used hacks in another game.

Yes, it's one hell of a repercussion, but cheating or hacking in online gameplay should be punnishable by death (online gameplay-death)

Cheating should be quantified, qualified and validated though. What is cheating? When is a player cheating? Does abusing bugs equals as cheating? Who decides this?

The game is almost dead already and you propose people need to donate to play? This game is to be free, by the way. Going around that, even if they don't get the money, is against their terms of contract, I'm sure.

Even if it wasn't, it would be terrible for this game. Its ridiculously hard to keep a community with it being free.

And I think hackers that have the ability to change their IPs will happily pay 1$ to hack again.

i considered that it's pretty much dead already, and i just figured it didn't hurt to suggest it, maybe something good could come out of it. as for the paying $1, yeah they'd be willing to, maybe, but it would be less likely they'd continue to do it over and over if they have to keep paying, maybe even something as simple as registering an account with a new e-mail to play may deter some simply because of the effort.

forcing steam wont work we can barely get enough players to fill 2 servers.

Plus from what i can see we have around about 20-30% steam use with the game.

Would be ideal if they can get it to a stage that it can be released on steam. At least the cheaters will have to create a new steam account then.