Whats up with EKT?

IKILUNOW

Many times when I play on EKT “EliteKamikaze” there are people who are able to get past mines, shoot through walls, and place invisible nukes/becons. I have done recordDemo twice and requested they send to RenX devs. Have they done this? I was on NOD, Walls map in the Air Stirp and a Hottie came through a wall. I killed the hottie, but I witnessed this 2 days ago. Just now” Tonight 7/14/14 9:07 US Central time” I was in whiteout on GDI as a hottie. I had plenty of time to find a nuke on the Ref. I could not find it anywhere. Then a nuke was planted on the roof of the weapons factory that I mined the crap out of. They have a 80 mine limit and the mines I planted prior to that were still in place. I did a recordDemo and sure enough another mine on the PP roof that I mined the crap out of. Have they EVER sent you any recordDemos? Do these maps have glitches and bugs I am unaware of? Or is this a Server run by cheats? Anyone else see this happening? This is the only server I have seen this crap on.

As far as I know, EKT accepts vehicle surfing as a tactic. As Nod, it's way easier to do so by stanks and SBHs surfing especially in whiteout. This makes it possible for certain building roofs to be accessible beyond the normal use of ramps, such as the powerplant.

I've pleaded many times that this is a serious bug and should not be accepted, but both EKT and TmX have decided against that and said something along the lines of:

"This is an advanced tactic resulted from stalemates and to break those stalemates. As this is possible in the current build, we will allow it. As soon as the Devs fix this issue and stated in the changelogs that it should be possible anymore, we will enforce the issue as unacceptible."

Which in my opinion is b%llcr#p because it's just an exploit.

As for the warfactory:

Also, heli's can fly over wayyyyyyy above the base as high as it goes with an SBH passenger. The passenger ejects above a building and lands invisibly on top without touching the mines.

Airstrip roof beacon.

Walk up the ramp and jump through the glass, place the beacon on that ridge behind the ramp leading to the roof. It's unaccessible from the ground or roof, but you can still reach it when you follow that route the hotty took. Watch out for mines though, as the hotty will defend that beacon with mines and C4.

When have you requested a demo be sent to the devs?? I’ve seen no such request. Did you even think to ask us on our forums or do !requestmod in game so we know what you’re on about?

Lots of players seem to falsely think we watch the game from on high 24/7.

If the devs want said demo I’m happy to give em access to download our demos whenever they like.

Regards

Goks

Thank you for your reply Goku,

What I am on about is described in my post. As stated this is the only server I have encountered these strange glitches shall we say. Now this could be because your server is one of the 2 busiest servers currently available. Possibly my location compared to your server location and the distance from your location of the other players may be the cause of my perceived Bugs/glitches/cheating. I was asking if anyone else is having the same issues. I will do a !requestmod in game and check in with your forums in the future. What is the procedure on your server that should be followed if someone does a reocrdDemo ? Should I !requestmod in game and give them a timestamp or post this on your forum? I’m not trying to be a pain in the ass. Just want to keep things on the up and up.

!requestmod ingame will let any moderators in IRC know you need attn so can do !requestmod finished demo or what not or if you want to be sneaky about it aka if you think someone is cheating and don’ta want to give them a heads up we have a quick webirc link on our forums that will get you on IRC to talk or leave a message away from game.

Or if you fancy feel free to leave a post on our forums.

No worries btw don’t see you as being a pain, If you play on TmX server you should get very similar performance since the servers are similar spec and in the same data centre.

Like i said before if the devs want direct access to our demos isn't an issue.

Goks