NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE

1.0 GB Memory

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit

Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

1360 x 768

Driver 698.5GB

Free 360.2 GB

I did delete the movies folder

The game was having some extreme lag when i first launched the game and as usual i downgraded the settings to a minimum which gave me to what i can comprehend 13 fps or so.And when starting multiplayer or skirmish the game outright crashes,i can play tf2 at a stable 40-36 fps but i cant seem to play something that has less minimum requirements.If in the first beta version my game crashed while loading and now it can run at 13 fps,maybe in a few patches i might get a stable 29 fps who knows :D

To be honest, with the 7300LE you are scraping the bare minimum for running unreal engine unfortunately :(

and 1 gig of RAM is simply way too little for this game, it actually likes having a minimum of 4.

The source engine and tf2 are a lot more forgiving then udk on your system, you'll need to upgrade to get better results...

That being said, I hope you can one day join and play. Its a great game :)

• 2 weeks later...
lets just hope in the updates

Hope alone will not cut it, check out this website:

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index. ... ack%20Dawn

It shows a table of minimal and recommended hardware/software needed for this game. Even so, I had a rig that had the recommended settings but I still needed to put the game settings to a minimal.

You'd need atleast 4GB RAM to run the game with huge lags like slow mouse response or rendering issues.

If you do find yourself having bought 2x 2GB RAM strips, with your windows version (being 32 bit) you still won't cut it as a 32bit version would only recognize 3.5 GB RAM, so you'd need a windows 64bit version for that, be it windows Vista, 7 or 8.

I hope for you it will work out the way you think it will, but I'd still recommend upgrading your system, if not for this game, you might need better for future (nice) games. They get more and more intense as time goes on.