Game will not even start

WarAngels

I need help, the game is not even launching at all. i notice the program called "built with udk" in background processes only appear for 2-5 sec then disappear. so as a result the game never opening. help plz? i really want to try this game......

I need help, the game is not even launching at all. i notice the program called "built with udk" in background processes only appear for 2-5 sec then disappear. so as a result the game never opening. help plz? i really want to try this game......

1. Have you installed DirectX June2010 runtime? If DirectX isn't installed, the game won't launch.

2. Have you installed Net4.0*? If Net4.0 isn't installed, the launcher will stop at a windows error screen telling you that the application requires Net4.0.

*A message that Net4.0 is being installed shows up in the RenX installer but it doesn't do it properly.

The game won't launch until I install Net4.0 manually. I have a Win7 system so I don't know if XP or Win8 have the same problem with the RenX installer.

Please report back with the details if you get the game working.

(If you still can't get it to work, report that too of course and somebody will help you figure it out.)

Nvm..... i think i found my problem.... i look in the log file that StealthEye said, and i at the very last line it said "This game requires at least Shader Model 3.0". After doing some research on what the hell is it, learn that it i is embedded into modern graphics cards. so in a other word, no software download for it. i guess i am luck out till i can buy a new computer or new graphic card

so will be uninstalling the game for now, but will come back when i get a better upgrade.

As an indication what it will cost you:

I bought a PC off a friend the other day, as I needed upgrading my old rig (5+ years old)

€250,- for an Intel i7, 4 cores (although task manager shows 8) with 4x 4gb RAM strips (Kingston). He got a better/newer one from his work so he was selling this one to me when he heard I was looking for a new one.

I needed a new windows 7 64bit licence (for €90,-) 32bit would not detect the 16gb RAM, only 3.5. RenX ran terrible on that.

I added a Coolermaster (550Watts) PSU (for €30,-)

I added a Gigabyte GeForces 660 GTX GPU (for €150,-) NOTE: the cooling unit (2 monster fans and massive copper tubes) makes it you'll need a double PCI-E slot to fit it in, so no minitowers or any other small rigs for this badass GPU.

Total price new rig: 250+150+90+30=€520,- which will last me atleast 3 years as I normally will not buy new games I do not know. RenX is perfect, I know my rig handles it well (high graphics) and it's fun play, so why play other games when I'm satisfied, yeh? :P