Post Your Benchmark

get-a-grip

I thought it would be interesting to see what fps people are getting on their hardware.

Please include:

1. cpu

2. gpu

3. ram

4. screen resolution & graphics quality preset

5. map & min/max fps

P.S. I suspect that too many screenshots will bog down the server so you should probably just make a text-only post. :P

I thought it would be interesting to see what fps people are getting on their hardware.

Please include:

1. cpu

2. gpu

3. ram

4. screen resolution & graphics quality preset

5. map & min/max fps

P.S. I suspect that too many screenshots will bog down the server so you should probably just make a text-only post. :P

I aint giving out my hardware info. but I get 30+ fps

I aint giving out my hardware info. but I get 30+ fps

It kind of defeats the purpose of reporting a benchmark result if people refuse to give their hardware details. There is no reason to be secretive about it, lol. :rolleyes:

The idea is to get as many results as possible in order to compile an unbiased reference of the performance that can be expected on that hardware. For instance if somebody was thinking about upgrading, they will have a list of real-world results to help them make a wise choice.

Besides, its just fun to see all the different setups people have. :P

P.S. I realized I left the O.S. out of the list for benchmarks so here is what it should be:

(Note: Please include overclocking info if applicable and any other info you think would be helpful.)

1. operating system

2. cpu

3. gpu

4. ram

5. screen resolution & graphics quality preset

6. map & min/max fps

Edited by Guest