500 sniper bullet path

Im used to the 500 sniper being the more stealthy one , where you shoot an enemy and they can necessarily see where you are, but if you miss , the enemy can see your bullet trajectory and figure out where you are. While i agree that its necessary for the ramjet to balance it out, im stuck as to whether its a good idea for the 500. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hmm, I used to agree with you there, but now I tend to sway more in favor of keeping the trajectory, simply because any good snipers would become insane killing machines from good hiding places. I guess I'm still undecided on what I think of this to be honest

The fact that you can't see where the shot comes from when you die (from both the 500 and 1000 sniper) is completely dumb, actually.

Snipers are too powerful, even in this game, if you ask me. So I'm not in favor of any buff to their ability to hide. There is nothing less fun in a FPS than snipers and they already can kill people left and right without any chance to retaliate.