running out of memory

dubstar

Hey guys. RenegadeX looks and feels really good :) but I am having a problem.

After around 10-15 minutes of play a popup box from windows appears saying that I have ran out of video memory

:(

My PC specs

Motherboard : ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3

Processor : AMD FX-4100, 3600.0 MHz Quad Core

GFX Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti, 1024 MB's of GDDR5 SDRAM

RAM : KINGSTON 4096 MB, DDR3 SDRAM

POWER : Corsair CX500W

I have had a play with the settings (reducing texture quality etc) but nothing seems to stop the popup

Please Help xD

I have reduced screen resolution to 1024x768, Textures to medium and turned off decals. I will try reducing to the bare minimum and see how that goes but I doubt it will change much. My initial thinking because my specs are above the minimum required that it may have been a memory leak or something similar. Are there any programs I can download to optimize my GPU memory whilst playing?

I have reduced screen resolution to 1024x768, Textures to medium and turned off decals. I will try reducing to the bare minimum and see how that goes but I doubt it will change much. My initial thinking because my specs are above the minimum required that it may have been a memory leak or something similar. Are there any programs I can download to optimize my GPU memory whilst playing?

no and you should never ever think again about such crap.

All " memory Optimizer" ram or vram wise are just " i make your programms slower because i throw cached crap out and make your system unstable Programms"

you did needed such programms in like win98 times or winxp time are since vista not anymore !

sounds like a bug