I'm not sure if I can run Renegade X properly :(

Palexon

I played Black Dawn to check if I can run Renegade X Multiplayer smoothly when it's released, but unfortunately I get 13~16fps when I'm in the mission.

I played other new games with high graphics like Warframe and DC Universe online (Which is made using Unreal Engine) and the games were running smoothly.

I'll list below the system information, tell me if I can run Renegade X with 60fps and with no problems.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Processor: Intel® Core i5 CPU M 480 @ 2.67GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Graphic Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Everything is up-to-date.

Hi Palexon,

Judging by your system spec I can safely say that the processor is definitely up to the job. The RAM has enough memory however I am not certain which frequency/latency it is running, although it should also be good enough. Unfortunately the GPU is a low end ATI offering which is now a few generations old, it is definitely the bottleneck in this scenario.

Before you touch any of the hardware I would recommend that you play around with the graphics setting, gradually reduce them until you hit playable frame rates. If you have a budget I would recommend a GPU upgrade, perhaps a Radeon 6950, they are quite cheap now, don't use too much power and should play this game with ease.

Cheers,

Fultre

Hey, I am using MacBook Pro and I´m going to install WIN 8.1 with bootcamp. Im wondering are the specs enough to run RenX with decent fps? I wouldn't like to waste 120 euros for WIN8 if the game don't work.

Processor 2,66 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M

thanks for answers!