Any resonable artists out there who can Windows themes?

NodCommander

Just what the title reads!

I'm searching for any resonably good artists who can create themes for Windows, and more precisely, Windows 7. I'm looking to hopefully strike a deal with said artist and create Windows themes for both Renegade X as well as general C&C themes for the true C&C community.

Unless there are hidden options, creating a Win7 theme is just basic stuff. Procure a desktop wallpaper, choose a color, add sounds, and then there's the slightly more complicated screen saver. Easiest job there is.

Im more thinking of things like the start-menu, taskbar and Windows-icons. And of course a full-resolution wallpaper to go with it.

Not easy job for someone who isnt a digital artist.

Unless there are hidden options, creating a Win7 theme is just basic stuff. Procure a desktop wallpaper, choose a color, add sounds, and then there's the slightly more complicated screen saver. Easiest job there is.

Im more thinking of things like the start-menu, taskbar and Windows-icons. And of course a full-resolution wallpaper to go with it.

Not easy job for someone who isnt a digital artist.

Yeah, but still, unless it's through a hook/windows hack, you can't change the taskbar or the start menu. I've looked for themes myself, never found one that doesn't require some sort of hack.