Get your YouTube channel supported!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

Hey guys!

Today and yesterday we began seeing more and more Black Dawn gameplay videos online. Some of them were livestreams with commentary, others were simply gameplay. Whatever it is, I'd like to support your Renegade X videos and YouTube channels.

I run the channel http://www.youtube.com/user/NEfobbyGEN , which currently has 616 subscribers and that number is growing everyday. As Black Dawn makes its rounds on the internet, I'm expecting to hit 1000 subscribers in the next few weeks. Popular channels get more exposure on YouTube.

So here's the deal I'm making with you guys - record a video of you with Black Dawn, and I will favourite it! Be as creative as you can and I will "favourite" everything that is thrown at me. That way, your video and channel will get more views and hopefully subscribers.

You can check out my current list of favourited videos:

Simply put a clip on YouTube, post a link to it in this thread, and I will favourite it asap!

Fobby[GEN]]I love your Black Dawn playthrough and commentary, maybe we can get it previewed on our Facebook and Twitter.

Feel free! I enjoyed the game a lot and the publicity won't hurt :P That being said, if you do like my work on this, check out the rest of the channel. Perhaps I could do more videos for you guys as well. Only so much I can do with that but I would love to help get some of the multiplayer stuff out there if I can.