Beta Testing

Renegade.

Hi all from Canada I am a very hardcore gamer/musician got over 800 games on steam and many other sites.Been gaming since the first video game pong.Have done many alpha,beta tests and am a long time renegade vet bought it day one and always have it on every comp i own love it.

but when i saw your site i was "amazed" this game looks awsome. I have lots of free time to test and lots of experience.Hopefully i can get to fill out an ap when it comes out.

Me and all my friends played Renegade since day one and are really excited to play some mp again in Renegade-x

nice to meet you all and hope to see you on the battlefield when mp comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

Man I wish I could play i the beta but I only just found out about it. I' an unreal 3 developer, profession game tester at arena net, and I was part of beta tests of the original map mods that this game is obviously based on with the extra hero units and maps.

Really cool stuff, wish I could play, i would be like a dream come true. So proud of you guys I even thought about doing my own remake of this game but I started to figure it would take to much work so I googled it and WAHBAM it's already going in beta? damn.

Whish I could get a hold of that code and make some more maps like the old days.

You can no longer apply.

FroshByte, you have already applied for a beta tester position. You can keep track of your application right here: http://www.renegade-x.com/forums/showthread.php?63149-Beta-Application

Same counts for Bulldog9701, keep track of your beta application here: http://www.renegade-x.com/forums/showthread.php?63041-Bulldog9701-Beta-Application-Stefan.