Beta Preview Such a Tease

Malinka

As the title suggests lol the preview is such a tease! I want to play the damn game now haha just thinking about how many hours and hours went into the original game. I actually played it for a good month back in November 2012 and had a blast on the marathon jelly server.

Here's hoping we get to all join in before March xD

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry. I am trying my best to talk these guys into not allowing any release sooner than it should. Unlike things I seen in the UT3 and the SP version, I want to make super sure we are striving for quality in the end.

Don't need to go too fast and release stuff that no one wants to play due to bugs, etc...

Sorry. I am trying my best to talk these guys into not allowing any release sooner than it should. Unlike things I seen in the UT3 and the SP version, I want to make super sure we are striving for quality in the end.

Don't need to go too fast and release stuff that no one wants to play due to bugs, etc...

Beta versions are released to open up discussion for suggestions and discover minute bugs that need to be worked out, it's not expected to be flawless. Granted, the UT3 modification was more along the lines of an alpha stage project ;)