PayPal donate?

TomUjain

I am in awe of your work. It is turely inspiring to you create something that probablu would cost millions to a big developer like EA on your own with hardly any funding.

I will support you guys as much as I can, by spreading the word also. I do however feel you guys should get some funding for this atleast, my suggestion to the team is to add a small optional PayPal button on your front page.

They are not allowed to gain any profit of these game since the game has copyright content. Otherwise Totem Arts should buy these license from EA Games, but when they keep it free, they are able to make a deal with EA Games to use the CNC universes for free.

Donations could however be made to the server hosts, but I don't know who will host servers for the game the UDK mulitplayer once released....

They aren't allowed to earn money through the UDK engine unless they apply for some sort of licensing deal. But even then, there's EA. They own the copyright to the Renegade IP

I could use some money though, feel free to send me donations :cool: