In Small Games: Be nice!

TheGroundsKeeper

Ive seen afew player related issues that have times stopped small games early alot of times.

Remember renegade is only really fun if you have someone to fight! i see alot of half good to exeptionel players join the game and then totally pewn the opposite team, while this works great in big games, it most of the times totally ruins it for the players you are up against. Most new players will end up joining a small game of max 4 players and get a bad experience, if you dont give them a chance. being continuosly ran over by a stank or pewned by mammothtanks/crazy snipers/artys/whatever is no fun for anyone.

I personally go easy on people when i feel they have less experience than me giving them a chance to enjoy the game like i do.

I also stay on infantry, because the tanks just seem lame and skillless in the smaller games.

My point as in the title, Be Nice to your enemy, you will have very little fun without him.