Jakub Mularski [Application Prop Artists]

Sliterin

Welcome everyone!

I'm Jakub Mularski and I'm props artist. I have only less then 2 years of experience in 3d, but I was in 3 indie projects. The opportunity to become more advanced in game art was invaluable, but I leave every of them. Members not performed previously established objectives, it isn't good situation when you do all what you can do (and you doo all models in deadlines) and other members don't leave heart in project as I do. It should be all about my experience in previous projects, so now I will write about how I see me in Renegede-X. I should be something like junior enviro/props artist. I like sentence "sky is a limit" and I hope that it applies to me. I have attribute which will help me to touch it, like I said earlier I leave heart in every project and projects are my major motivation to do 3D. To reach professional level I make small steps and I hope this will be last step, this time big and it will be with your help. I'm in last class on highschool and this is the reason for this that I have a lot of time. Me extra advantage is that I was playing semi professional in FPS games like Enemy Territory - Quake Wars and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, games was designed for skilled players, so balance in multiplayer shooters is thing what I know great. Faith in what I do, diligence and charisma -these are parts of me which reflect me the best.

Your project look very nice, and I'm happy that you use reliable solutions [uDK], because it helps to complete project and many artist works with them, so it speeds up the work.

Tolls what I use are: 3dsmax, Zbrush, Xnormal, Meshlab(for some retopo), Photoshop, Crazybump, UDK.

Some my works and some comments for these (latest works are first)

1. I did this model only for fun. Textures that I used are 2048 x 1024 and screenshots were taken in UDK. Number one have 821 triangles in this more then half for "wires".

95503587.png

78038032.png

68929389.png

64025230.png

2. I'm not happy with that one, but it have 256 x 256 texture and 42 triangles. I did it for strategic game, and that's why it have so bad quality from that distance.Screens from Xoliul shader - max viewport.

screen1it.th.jpg

3. It's sculpt for model to same strategic game as before. It was made in Zbrush.

98458751.th.jpg

4 is another thing for strategic game it's a spruce tree with 512 x 512 texture on it. Screens from UDK.

galazkaprez2.th.jpg

5 it's a bark material. It was made by using zbrush and photoshop. I used 256 version to spruce tree.

kora12.th.jpg

korai.th.jpg

6 and 7 are another models what i made for fun.

drewno1screen.th.jpg

19241894.th.jpg

I hope that you will give me chance, and if you aren't convinced I could do 2-3 props for you to prove that I'm boy in right place.

Jakub "Sliterin" Mularski

Your image links are thumbnails. It's very difficult to see any level of detail that you've put into them when the images are only a fraction of their actual size.

I have now big problem - I don't see edit button :o

• Totem Arts Staff

nope i did say in my tutorial thread awhile back, its been the same since the new forum went up, we can only edit with in 1min of posting, after that we cant edit :(

Edit:P

i should say something about the pics that have been posted so i will :)

very nice stuff there i like the UDK SS of the half blown up post be nice to have the steel inside the concrete so that it could be blown off to expose it (PhysX ... Apex i think UDK uses now ?, fracture mesh)

be cool to see tree stumps in game too just for some variety :)

wiss i could do stuff like that :)