End of the world Ren-x game!!!

Qbert987

That guy used a 'mathematical analysis of the bible' and all he proved was that it was exactly so many days after Jezus was ressurected or something, and that number was the exact same as multiplying several 'holy' numbers.

Don't you think that if God wanted us to know exactly when it was all going to end, that he wouldn't be so obscure about it?

Besides, at 6 PM, we wouldn't really be able to see a blood moon would we? We have 80% visibility of the moon tomorrow.

And the fact that homo parades are 'a sign of the end of the world' is simply his own opinion, there is nowhere in the bible any reference to it.

What would be more fun, is that if it IS the end of the world, and since just about 99% is a sinner (including him for severe misinterpretation) he will feel real cheated once he goes to 'eternal death' as he mentioned it.

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

As the RA1 ad goes, "YOU HAVE MISCALCULATED!!!"

But just in-case he didn't, I'll be there, mostly because I've been wanting to play Renegade with a bunch of people for awhile. The past few saturdays/sundays I've been busy. I'm planning to make it this time, and not even God can stop me!!!

But when (probably not today :P ) I get to heaven, I'm going to ask God if I can have some real Renegade adventures. Here I come, you Nod scum!