stand aloan vertion?

[NE]CrazyCharger

Love the Mod, but is the stand aloan Vertion you buy at like Best Buy? Or Game Stop?Countless hours been put in the Mod.Do you guys get help from EA C&C has been one of the Best games ever The FPS Renegade is still popular.If command & Conquer ever came out with a Motion picture and Toys like Halo,Tron,Transformers it would be Bad azz. It would be huge.in all the C&C games out their why the hell dont EA help with Renegade,It would be more popular that COD.and thats a fact.Just wondering

[NE]CrazyCharger

Well, first thing, this mod is made by Totem Arts, not EA. They did get EA's permission to use their property, however.

Since this is a mod that isn't made by EA, it has to be free. So no, you wont buy it at the store. At the moment, the mod requires Unreal Tournament III to play (which you need to have purchased) however, once the game becomes standalone, then you can just download it in full and play it for free without having to have UT3 installed.

Ok i understand now.should have lerned more before posting.if i was computer smart, i would do my best to help with this, but im not im a crane operator lol, but i love the game.its just a mater of time before they come out with a movie.Something as popular as C&C their needs to be more.

does anyone agree? You guys have done a awsome job with this Thanks

CrazyCharger

hi i m the new guy xD.

well 1st to say: i love this game!!! and 2nd, i thing we all can do more 4 this mod that all love play, we must bring more people !!!!!! we need more players we need more publisity, we need all that 4 all of us, if more people get into this more fun we´ll have!!! i thik we should tell everyu budy about this mod, and now we have how!! the facebook, youtube and the other social networks will do the job very well!! is up to us !!!!

More people = more games

more people = game all day long!

more People = more people that could help whit new maps and stuffs

More people = more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on people is up to us make this game the bigest!!!

i found this game searching mi old favorite game C&C renegade, one line in one post of taringa wrote some thing abuout "renegade X" and i say.... WTF?? it could be true!!?? then i search in youtube and saw the trailer and faound the link the here!!!

People!!!! we need marketing!!!!!! and the best marketing of all is tell a friend and if gets intersted the friend will tell some one else!!!!!!!!!!! an the chain will grow exponentially!!

well i m so happy for this mod that i wana play it all the time, 4 that we need more people know this mod we sould go to every site or C&C renegade and write some thik about renegade X whit the link to you tube tariler, coz seeing that they will be hooked up!!!

• Totem Arts Staff

first off hi new guy and welcome

second everything you say is true and most has been done, the Renegade X team resantly had a Dev Night streamd live by http://www.glhf.tv all 3hrs can be seen here http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12060229

this has brung in a few new players ... but lots for people are just waiting for the UDK standaloan virsion to be released (there loss in my opinion)

any way good to see some one with that much enthusiasm trying to get this mod skyrocketing

ill snipe you soon :P