Introduction.

FlyingWarpig

I'm pretty sure this belongs here,

So. I'll suppose ill start off with a introduction (Actually as third post, but thats inrelevant)

Hey there.

My name around these parts of the internet is BuuGhost/FlyingWarpig(s)

I'm usually not very active on unpopulated forums. and tend to post on more active ones (Like officials of the game itself)

I recently purchased UT3 because of GLHF.tv's stream with the developers. Some of you might remember me from there (Name used there was FlyingWarpig)

I play alot of games. Some of you might know Starcraft II or Dawn of War II&Chaos Rising. I also rarely play LoL (League Of Legends).

And ofcourse there is Warcraft III.

I usually play my games casually. With the intention of having fun, And getting good along that way.

So, Abit about myself.

I'm 15 years old and from Holland.

I play approximatly games up to 3-4 hours a day max. (depending on mood/if i have plans/ the day /school)

I like to eat, browse forums, game and go out in my free time. i'm currently in my fourth year of high school.

I like to listen to most kinds of musics, But im more a fan of Metal/rock (In flames, Avril Lavigne, Avenged 7x, Edguy, Story of the year, Nickelback are some of the bands i listen to)

So, thats it for me. I'll likely be rarely browsing this forum. (I like active forums :\) but i will answer any questions if you ask it in this thread.

Hope to see you online sometimes ^_^.