Miiinneecraafft!

xomlaax

• Totem Arts Staff
LoL @ fire...

A question, was do you have to do in Minecraft? Looks like you can build anything you want.

well you mine materials and make tools and tuff ... there are things to kill at night and animals to kill for meat and there hides to make armer and stuff at any time, its a fun game but you have to buy the game now :( there are lots of mods for it too have a google and see what you can find :)

its simply a pure open world sandbox, near to endless world at it. It has day/night cycles with bad zombies and crap coming out at night to kill you unless you're in light (where these can't spawn) and have armor/weapons/etc....

People have done some pretty kwl things in it, i saw one dude create a 16bit ALU, pretty awesome, but most just create buildings, metropolises and such. Its fun and something to do when you're just flat out bored or down with cedar fever like me. I myself like to create roller coasters with the minecarts or create elaborate roadways with the minecarts =D

• 2 weeks later...