An Awesome WIP!

1manhigh

I hate to be taking up a thread to say this but I must say... long story short, got interested in Renegade again (played back in the day of initial release for a couple years) and while trying to discover where it was in the now, I found Renegade-X, bought UT3, and loaded the mod. It looks spectacular! I'll be very excited when a standalone is released.

I'd like to help, but my specializations don't seem to be fitting. I hope that you guys will load up a donation module on the site (seeing that I couldn't find one) as I'd like to make a donation at if not before standalone release.

Just a question I have in mind though. Through what distribution centers are potential or certain? I'm not all too familiar with any possible legal issues that may be attached to specific release forms, but I would just hope that however it is released that it gets the attention that it so much deserves.

Keep it up, you've got another supporter! :-)

-1manhigh

• Totem Arts Staff

Thanks for your interest in Renegade X.

Legally, we're not allowed to accept donations. This project is completely non-profit, but we appreciate the kind gesture.

We hope to be releasing a standalone version of Renegade X in time. We're glad you like the UT3 beta so far.