Is the server list down for everyone?

madman200

no the server list is running ... what virsion of RenegadeX are you using ? 0.55 ?

there is only one server up at the moment is the US server

208.53.189.29:1337

Yes, i am using 0.55. I cant even use the renegade X IP tool, it just takes me to the main menu. My firewall has an exception on it too.

• Totem Arts Staff

have you tryed using the console, in main menu hit F10 and type open 208.53.189.29:1337

can you connect to UT3 servers ?

has your firewall / roughter got NAT or Port Forwarding ?

if this dose not work try reinstalling Renx (delete the renegade folder in "my games\ut3" first)

have you tryed using the console, in main menu hit F10 and type open 208.53.189.29:1337

can you connect to UT3 servers ?

has your firewall / roughter got NAT or Port Forwarding ?

if this dose not work try reinstalling Renx (delete the renegade folder in "my games\ut3" first)

I tried connecting over the console, nothing. I'm going to try and reinstalling it.

EDIT: No, damn it. it didnt work. :(

EDIT2: It appears i can connect through the console now, Though I cant keep track of players in a server easily.

Is there any way to fix this? My router is configured with everything. My firewall is.

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone is basically waiting for the final release to come out.

The trend is:

1. Updated version of beta comes out

2. Mass hordes of people rush the servers for a few days to play

3. People get their fix

4. Leave and wait for final version of RenegadeX to come out.

?????

5. Profit

^Copied from another post with same question

• 1 month later...

Is the server list down right now? My server reports that the connection attempt has not been completed. I looked at the frontend and I get the same and it says that I cannot get the list. I also checked if I could update my Renegade-X installation. The updater says that Renegade-X failed to update.

I have a clean installation of the client and the server now, with a failsafe server copy, without the Renegade-X mod. I have uninstalled my firewall and reinstalled it with the latest version available. I cannot get the server list. The firewall's information about the connection reports a connection to the port 7799 with the IP 66.90.85.23 with the Renegade-X frontend. I have no problem accessing anything else online.

For 66.90.85.23 :

I have executed a traceroute and I have pinged and it blocks at comcast02.fdcservers.net [75.149.229.82]

I am able to both ping and tracert for stunserver.org and sc.renegade-x.com.