[MP] Clan Is Recruiting!

zunnie

Hello all,

just wanted to let you all know that we "cleaned up" the Renegade-X Clan we have by removing the inactive members.

We are a fun-clan and you do not need to be "good" at the game to join. All we ask is that you are:

- Active ingame

- Active on the forums

- Active on IRC (optional but highly recommended)

- Active on Teamspeak3 (optional but highly recommended)

- a nice person lol and not be an asshole to other players on the server(s) and/or clan

There are a number of ranks you can achieve by being active and playing the game with us :)

Some ranks involve duties on the forums such as maintaining postings, topics, polls, and some ranks

allow for accepting new members into the clan or boot them out of it for example because of inactivity

or maybe they were caught cheating, or have a bad mouth ingame a little too much etc..

The current memberlist counts 16 (semi)active members and leaders and we hope to see it grow in the future.

If you would like to join us then feel free to post an application in our forums over here:

http://forums.mp-gaming.com/forum-560.html

Greetz the [MP] Clan

Well, i guess i can help you out a bit ;)

- Active ingame [No Problemo]

- Active on the forums [No Problemo]

- Active on IRC (optional but highly recommended) [Dunno]

- Active on Teamspeak3 (optional but highly recommended) [NONONONO! NO! My english is very poor... You see?]

- a nice person lol and not be an asshole to other players on the server(s) and/or clan [A nice person? Hah, i dont need it xD]

So, If you gonna to recruit me, consider yourself that im the biggest asshole on earth... :P

Greetings

NASDA

• 2 weeks later...